For over 25 years Kar-Tech has provided hydraulic and radio control to companies all over the world.
The Kar-Tech story all started with the need for reliable, precise electronic controls for proportional valves back in 1986. We were continually getting asked to do innovative designs: some fiber optic projects for insulated manbaskets in Beloit, Wisconsin and custom valve drivers for various companies in the late ‘80s. We founded Kar-tech in February of 1995 around the family dinner table after combining a good idea & strong designs with our indomitable work ethic and the resolution to treat the company like a member of the family.
How Kar-Tech Works
Research & Development
We invest heavily in our team of world-class engineers and rely on our expertise, experience and industry partners to constantly push the envelope of what's possible. We control all of our hardware, software, and industrial design in house.
- An eye to the future, but grounded in past experience
- Willing to tackle large R&D projects with OEM partners
- Capabilities far outside of electrohydraulic controls
We're a company that's grounded in process and good engineering practice. Our engineers make sure that what they design works the first time -- the way you want it.
- Full engineering review of all quoted projects - if we quote it, we can build it.
- Full approval drawing sets prior to manufacture
- Available as an extension of your engineering department
We're a proud American manufacturer - with full control of all of our manufacturing processes in-house - down to the PCB level. We have decades of experience in making products tough enough to stand up to whatever you can throw at them.
- Full in-house SMT assembly
- In-house machining/harnessing
- 100% of products fullly functionally tested prior to shipment
Full quote review prior to sending out
Full approval drawing set sent for your approval
Tightening/tune-up based on your prototype field testing